Join us for a customer case webinar on automated real-time predictive & prescriptive AI maintenance with ArcelorMittal Poland, Microsoft BeLux and BEMAS (Belgium Maintenance Association) on Thursday October 15th 10:15-12:30 CEST. Reserved for members of BEMAS and non-members for free upon request.
- 10:15 : Welcome to the online platform
- 10:30 : Introduction by BEMAS
- 10:40 : The new Manufacturing era of Industry 4.0: Key challenges and how technologies provide tangible solutions - The vision of Microsoft on manufacturing (by Roel Gydé, Enterprise Channel Manager - manufacturing, life sciences, chemicals at Microsoft Belgium & Luxembourg)
- 11:25 : Demo of the Wizata Platform (digitalization and AI integration): The open architecture platform empowering engineers to optimize & automate the production process with AI (by Anissa Chihaoui, Sales Manager BeLux at Wizata). 10'
- 11:35 : Customer case ArcelorMittal Poland: Root cause analysis with Data Science & deploying AI for automated real-time predictive maintenance (by Artur Gierwatowski, Head of Plant Maintenance at ArcelorMittal Warszawa & Albert Comellas, Data Scientist at Wizata) 35’
- 12:10 : Q&A and end
At a glance:
- What? Asset monitoring & automated real-time prescriptive maintenance on a Microsoft Azure based Platform as a Service (SaaS), including ArcelorMittal Poland customer case
- When? October 15, 2020 - 10:15-12:30 CEST
- Where? Virtual event
- How to register? More info and registration